2017-2018 enrollment opens January 15, 2017,
and expires June 30, 2018.
Come join us for the new year!
Enrollment opens on January 15th of each year and is valid for one academic year.
- 10% off enrollment fees January 15 - April 30 (use savings code PLANEARLY10 on the enrollment application)
- 5% off enrollment fees May 1 - June 30 (use savings code PLANEARLY05 on the enrollment application)
- 5% rebate on your enrollment fees January 15 - March 31 when a friend, family member, or colleague you refer to STAA enrolls for the 2016-2017 school year (rebate issued via check on March 31st)
- 5% off enrollment fees extended to active military families July 1 - December 15 (call for savings code)
S&H: ANNUAL MAILING FEE (per family, per school year):
- U.S. Address - $19.95
- Non-U.S. Mailing Fee - $65.90 (all addresses outside of the U.S.)
- The Report Card/Transcript Option per year, per student for Grades K through 8 is $40.00.
- Expedited Planning: Evaluations, recommendations, and planning appointment completed within two weeks of returning assessment test - [Number of enrolled students in family] x $65.00 (all annual enrollment fees must be paid in full to qualify for expedited planning).
BOOKS AND MATERIALS
- Books and materials are purchased separately through your favorite or our recommended suppliers. Costs for materials can range from $350.00 to $600.00 per child, depending on the grade levels of your children and resources already available to you. Many of the materials are used for two or more years and most are non-consumable.
- The semester study guides for high school students can be ordered from the printer after the evaluation and planning appointment with your academic advisor. Semester study guides are $39.95 each plus shipping. Be sure to budget roughly $89.00 per high school student into your annual book budget to cover the cost of the high school study package.
Check or Money Order by Mail
- The preferred method of enrollment is to complete the online enrollment application, print the application, and mail the application and a check or money order for full amount of enrollment to St. Thomas Aquinas Academy. If you are living outside of the United States, please make sure that your check or money order is for U.S. dollars to avoid being billed for the exchange rate from our banking center.
Credit Card Online
- On the last page of the enrollment application you will be directed to PayPal.com to submit payment by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, bank account, or your own PayPal account.
Five-Month Payment Plan
- You may elect to break your family's enrollment fees into five monthly payments. Your welcome/assessment packet will be mailed to your home as soon as the first payment of your payment plan is received.
- There is a one-time fee of $20.00 added to each payment plan.
- The first payment is due with your application. Each subsequent payment is due once each calendar month thereafter until the balance is paid in full. Each payment must be at least 20% of the total amount of enrollment due for the school year. You may pay your account off in fewer than five months, but one payment of at least 20% of the original amount due must be made each calendar month until the total amount is paid in full.
- A late fee of $25 will be applied to each missed monthly payment. Keep your payments on-time and up-to-date to avoid suspension of enrollment services.
- Accepted forms of payment are VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or bank account.
- Please note that expedited evaluation services are not available until the annual enrollment fees have been paid in full.